Grain_Analysis_Output_and_Code.zip (97.9 MB)
Grain Analysis Output and Code
datasetposted on 2022-04-25, 15:16 authored by Ryan PaytonRyan Payton, Domenico ChiarellaDomenico Chiarella, Andrew Kingdon
This folder contains the data outputs of digital image analysis and statistical analysis of sandstone samples investigated in the associated article.
- This folder contains one folder per sample in which CSV files are found, containing all of the output data of pore network model measurements made using PerGeos as described in the published article.
- This folder contains one folder per study area in which CSV files of grain measurements for each individual sample can be found, made using PerGeos as described in the published article.
- This Python script uses the data found in the accompanying folders to perform statistical analyses and generate the figures found in the main article.
- This folder contains CSV files with porosity and permeability measurements made in other studies, used in this article. Please see the main article for the references to the articles from which this data belongs.
- This CSV file contains porosity and permeability measurements of the Porcupine Basin samples introduced in this study.
The London NERC Doctoral Training Partnership
Natural Environment Research CouncilFind out more...
British Geological Survey CASE Partnership
File FormatsCSV, PY