Museum of Economic Botany, Kew. Record of Specimens Distributed 1881-1901
2018-03-09T08:29:58Z (GMT) by
A high-resolution copy of the first 'Specimens Distributed' book of the Kew Museum of Economic Botany for 1881-1901, held at Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
The source consists of one bound volume, including dates of de-accessions, names of recipients including museums, botanic gardens, schools and other institutions. There is an index of names of recipients. The file is downloadable in PDF format from the Biodiversity Heritage Library.
The work of digitisation was supported by the Mobile Museum: Economic Botany in circulation project, funded by the AHRC.
- Archival, Repository and Related Studies
- Archaeology not elsewhere classified
- British History
- Curatorial and Related Studies not elsewhere classified
- Digital Humanities
- Environmental Humanities
- Heritage and Cultural Conservation
- History and Philosophy of Science (incl. Non-historical Philosophy of Science)
- Museum Studies
- Economic History